What are some celebrity stage names?
The entertainment business is all about fantasy, so it makes sense that stars would tweak their names to make a statement. Here are a few of our faves.
- Stevie Wonder went through a few names before he settled on his legendary moniker.
- He was born Stevland Hardaway Judkins, and later changed his name to Stevland Hardaway Morris, but we'll always know him as Stevie Wonder.
- Believe it or not, Bruno Mars is a stage name. He was born Peter Gene Hernandez.
- When Elizabeth Grant started performing, she chose an evocative name: Lana Del Rey.
- Nicki Minaj is "slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye," but she wasn't born that way.
- Her real name is Onika Tanya Maraj, which she edited down into the name we all know and love.
- Even Rihanna was born with a more ordinary name: Robyn Fenty.
- Reese Witherspoon is another celeb who pared down her name to fit the headlines.
- She was born Laura Jean Reese Witherspoon.
- Not to be confused with actress Kate Hudson, Katy Hudson calls herself Katy Perry on stage.
- A name like Whoopi Goldberg is too good to be true. She was born Caryn Johnson.
- Joaquin Phoenix is certainly a memorable name, and the actor displays memorable talent.
- But he used to be called Rafael Bottom.
- You might want to sit down for this one.
- Oprah Winfrey isn't her original name. She was named Orpah, after the biblical sister of Ruth. But when everyone she ever met mispronounced the name "Oprah," she just went with the crowd.
Lady Gaga is the stage name of Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
Ashley, Angelina, Kristen
What are all of the celebrity names beginning with the letter y
That wouldn't make sense as a rule, especially if the celebrity has a very wide following. A celebrity's name is a major part of the marketing of that person's image and output. Also, many marriages don't last very long, and it would be awkward and silly for stage names to come and go as often as wedding vows.
some cool stage names are king, boss, lil Jac, kc, Justino, Sophinut, lil Chubbs, lil ganstaz
Celebrity names Celebrity Names is the Jeopardy Final Category for April 7 2010.
Tinkerbell-Paris Hilton Bo-The Obama's
Assuming you mean, use celebrity names as keywords in your Adwords campaign to appear on Google for... YES, of course.
Megan Fox is megan.denise.fox she loves to chat with fans
If you take the plural away.... Mick Jagger.
No. It is a stage name. Drake is also a stage name, most rappers names, pop singer names are just stage names because they sounds cool. There are actors also who have stage name. Charlie sheen is an example.
People either use false names if they are going to commit a crime or if they are famous and want a stage name or a pen name. Criminals may use false names when they work with their accomplices so the accomplices have something to call them and so if one of the accomplices is caught, it's impossible to give the names of the others. If a person is a famous author or celebrity, they may… Read More
He's a celebrity and most wear that when they are on stage.
Carmen Electra And Pink
All of the entire list of celebrity names that start with the letter S are too numerous to mention. However, some of them are Shakira, Sarah McLachlan, Stuart Townsend, Sean Penn, Sean Bean and Scarlett Johansson.
Well, some people call Christina Aguilara XTina.
i know of one celebrity that starts with I...Isla Fischer (married to borat)
they took parts of there names
Allen Iverson (basketball)
bob and john
Miranda Lambert is a famous country music entertainer.
Miley rhymes with smiley. Tom Cruise rhymes with bruise.
go to home of girlsense and scroll down a little and they will have those and more.
VH1 All Access - 2003 Awesomely Wacky Celebrity Baby Names was released on: USA: 2003
they don't have stage names. the main people are Corey Taylor, joey jordison, mick Thompson and paul grey.
Emerson Fittipoldi and Dale Earnhardt, Jr. are celebrity racecar drivers. Their names begin with the letter E.
Katy perry ,lady gaga, chipmunk
celebrity, hero, luminary, name, notable, personage. These nouns refer to a widely known person: a social celebrity; the heroes of science; a theatrical luminary; a big name in sports; a notable of the concert stage; a personage in the field of philosophy.
Phyllis Diller Von Miller
David Cook Damon Dash
destinychicka100 this is Myliey Cyrus's AIM screenname
· Tom Hanks · Faith Hill
Cagney was able to pay his bills -- barely -- through dancing and acting on the stage in the 1920s. He was respected by his colleagues for his talent and effort but hardly what I would call a "celebrity."
On the Celebrity Style Guide website, you can find information about celebrities, celebrity styles and fashions. You can also view information about different brand names and view pictures of these styles.
a celberity needs good names in the sociable world
This may be privileged information that individual celebrities may or may not divulge. Who or what entity manages the business of a celebrity matters only the the actor.
Some Celebrities with Z last names: Frank Zappa Mark Zuckerberg is the chairman and chief executive officer of Facebook. He is one of the co-founders of Facebook.