What are the levels of college degrees?

Associate's and/or technical certificates (though an associates is the only one of these which means you have met general education requirements in most cases, if you want to pursue an upper-division degree)
Professional degrees and Master's
Doctorates, including many forms M.D. Ph.D Au.D, just to list a few.