What are the main occupations in Bangladesh?
the main occupation of bangladesh is farming
What is the three main rivers of bangladesh
the main occupations are fishing,pearl diving,farming,resorts,boat hiring
Whaling and Sealing were the main occupations, and some engaged in logging for ship's timber.
Alaska's main occupation is fishing.
the main occupation is fishing.
The main problem in Bangladesh is corruption.
The main religion in Bangladesh is ,simply, alas, Islam.Why,85.2% of the people in Bangladesh are Islam,while the Hindu religion,has an amazing,shocking,MIND-BOGGOLING..........9.6%.
Answer The main occupations of the people in colonial New York were manufacturing, which included shipbuilding and iron works. Another job was farming, which icluded cattle, grain, wheat, rice, and indigo 5 occupations
i do not know
Iran main occupation is associated with oil industry.
rice,fish,meat (chicken and beef,lamb), dal (a kind of pulse) are the main foods in bangladesh.
The main agriculture product is rice.
sleeping and eating
They were mostley farmers!! :P
farming and rice farming
Sometime we can see that every year come some tornado laying on the Bangladesh,this is the main rezone for the underdevelopment of Bangladesh
Biman Bangla Airlines & GMC Airlines is most famouse in Bangladesh
The main occupations of Kerala are: Agriculture Fishing And Human Potential Export
the main occupation is farming
main occupation of algerian people
Rice and fish are the two of the main foods that people eat in Bangladesh. Many also eat Biryani, which contains eggs, mutton, and beef.
The main religion of Bangladesh is Islam, but still there are people who are Hindu, christian, Buddha and other
Agriculture is the main occupation of the people though there are; numerous industries and mines in the area too. The crops grown and occupations of people of these states even mining is one of the main occuptin
The Padma and the Ganges
Bangladesh is a country in Asia, bordering India. The country's Capital is Dhaka. Although it is an underdeveloped country, Bangladesh has witnessed a rise in the trade in past decade. The main export of Bangladesh is garments.
haiii i am anonyomous!!
eating chicken and mummyfying people
move freely in forests and mountains.
our main cash crops of bangladesh are- tobacco ,jute ,tea,sugarcan,cotton,rice etc
Lack of Literacy
Type your answer here... Allah
carpenter. fishermen. tax collector.
there were fishermen and other things like that :)
Livestock farming and diary farming are the main occupations practised in the temperate grassland region.
you may experience death
Sunni Islam of the Shafi'i School.
The main religion of Bangladesh is Islam.(Muslim)
Bangladesh is the main competitor of the Indian jute industry.
Most of the population of Haryana is depend upon Farming, So Main Occupation of people of Haryana is Farming.
Bangladesh have 644 old + new 44 main battle tank. Also have 140+light tank
The main industry of Bangladesh is RMG (Ready Made Garments). Bangladesh exports garments all around the globe (to countries like USA, Canada, UK, India etc). The RMG sector contributes almost 65-75% to the country's GDP (not sure about the exact data).
I am puzzled by your question in the use of the word you. The main river of Bangladesh is the Brahmaputra, which becomes the Jamuna River as soon as it enters Bangladesh. It then becomes the Padma River when the Ganges joins it some 72kms west of Dhaka. It then becomes the Padma-Meghna river when they join at Chandpur.
The sames as any other developed western economy.
Merchant, farming, shipbuilding, and whalers
they pretty much have the same jobs as people in the us
As most of the people living in Bangladesh are Muslims the main Religion of Bangladesh is Islam. But Bangladesh itself is a Religion less country as all the ritual and festivals of other religion are also celebrated in Bangladesh. Mainly Islam (90%) and a Hindu minority making up most of the remaining 10%
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment Statistics for New York State are: 1,592,000 Office and Administrative Support Occupations 848,000 Sales and Related Occupations 777,000 Health-care Practitioner, Technical and Support Occupations 674,000 Education, Training and Library Occupations 600,000 Food Preparation and Serving Occupations See the link below for additional information.
Export of ready-made garments