Shower or bathe to wash off the chlorine, then apply a cortisone cream, you might be allergic to the chlorine. Oral benadryl might help. If no improvement, go tp the ER/ When you swim in a pool during the day the sun reflects off the water so a burn is more likely to occur to the individual. Mix 1 cup of Epsom Salts (NOT LIKE TABLE SALT AND WON'T STING) with boiling water to melt the crystals. Run a TEPID BATH (body temp) and pour the mixture of Epsom Salts in the bath water and soak for a good 20 minutes. This will draw out the burn and is also great for sore muscles or itchy rashes. Got some news for ya. Those burns are not from chlorine even if those levels were at 10 ppm or higher.