Law & Legal Issues
Colt Pistols and Rifles
Math and Arithmetic

What can you do if you had a positive ua and the meds you were on made this positive yet your probation officer wants to have you revoked?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-05-08 14:55:33
2008-05-08 14:55:33

The certified chemical lab that processed the test would have sent a print out that showed clearly each drug in your urine sample. The ones that are illegal are the reason for your being revoked. Any medication that was legally prescribed for you by a Medical Doctor, will be no problem in a urine test. Be honest with yourself and with your P.O. The UAs given can determine if the results are from medication or drugs. Did your P.O. know you were taking the meds prior to giving the U.A.? If he/she did, then they would be able to differentiate the two. If they didn't, you could probably be revoked for not informing them you were on Rx meds.


Related Questions

no. he can communicate with the police department any time he wants to and have them search your home any time he feels necessary.

When a probation officer visits a house, sometimes he feels he might be in danger. Sometimes he is dealing with a person he feels is a dangerous criminal. Sometimes he wants backup. After all, good honest law abiding citizens are not on probation. Crooks, thieves, robbers, and murderers are on probation. Some of those people and their friends are dangerous. As a result, sometimes probation officers have police officers work with them.

In all probability, YES. A violation of probation, regardless of the nature of the offense itself, often results in an interstate warrant being issued, and you will be extradited to the state that wants you. Can the probation officer do this himself? Not likely: a warrant has to be issued by the court that sentenced you for the VOP. Then the cops in the area to which you fled will pick you up and extradite you to the wanting state.

I believe that the questioner is under a mis-understanding of what is occurring.Apparently the son had ALREADY previously been charged and convicted on a robbery-related charge and was sentenced to probation. (Note: Probation IS a sentence for being found guilty!) One of the conditions of being on probation is that you must live under certain guidelines, conditions, and restrictions on your life and freedom of movement - that is the trade-off for remaining out of jail.However, when you violate the provisions of your probation it can be revoked and you could spend the remainder of your original sentence term behind bars. It is not necessary for the police, or anyone else, to have to "re-open" anything, it is virtually an almost automatic process. Besides, the police do not "re-open" cases, only the prosecutor's office has this power.If the son's probation violation involved the commission of a new offense for which he was arrested, in addition to having his probation revoked he can also be charged and tried for the new offense.

Think about it. You have proven that you aren't responsible (you broke the law right) and you want to be emancipated!?! Sure, it's possible but I suggest you talk to your probation officer about it first. He really is on your side. * Assuming the minor resides in a state that has emancipation status, the court would not accept an emancipation petition from the minor when such circumstances exist.

If you lost a job through no fault of your own and you are eligible for unemployment, then you can collect it. However, if your probation officer wants you to get a job, then you need to find a job as quickly as possible. It is a condition of your parole. Make sure that you document all of your efforts towards finding a job. Write down where you have applied and the date that you applied. Show your officer that you are trying so that you don't go back to jail.

A police officer can Marry anyone he wants

An officer who really wants to know who keeps bombarding the site

I'm not just because who wants to become a prison officer?

It depends on the leader of the faction. If he wants too, he can promote you to officer.

This is a pretty BROAD question. If the person the probationer wants to date is a "known" criminal, or is a "bad influence" or associating with this person is in violation of the probation requirements then, yes, the PO probably CAN exercise authority over who the probationer associates with. Reminder: Your PO has a LOT of authority over whether you stay free or go to jail.

Ralph do Jack wants to but he stopes.

All states extradite. No one wants a fleeing felon. Just deal with the problem.

An adminstrative assistant in a large clinic must write a letter to another state to determine whether a physician whom the clinic wants to hire has ever had his license revoked. This action is part of a process called?

He is in the elite blood group B positive. Because he wants all of us to be positive.

He was a good man he also wants to be a Naval Officer.

If the police officer is asking you to consent to questioning, you may legally refuse. If the officer has reasonable suspicion to detain you, you are obligated to answer non-incriminating questions.

No. It is natural to resist. No one wants to go to jail.

Positive. It wants to lose two electrons to get to the electron configuration of its nearest noble gas, Ne (Neon).

Don't forget that you are serving a sentence, albeit a lenient one, because you were found guilty, and are free under the supervision and authority of the court. If the court wants you to sign some type of papers affecting your probation status you would be well advised to do so.

No, there is no requirement to salute a retired officer. If a lower ranking person wants to salute a retired officer as a sign of respect, that would be appropriate. However, it is not required by regulation.

when in probation or parole office u must take urine right in front of their eyes. labs they tell you go use the toilet but parole wants to see your jumnk

He likes a girl thats outgoing, positive, and sporty

you think positive and draw your wants to you threw thought and meditation

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.