Credit and Debit Cards
Credit Reports
Debt Consolidation

What can you do if you have a closed electric account with a balance and you have made monthly payments but it has been sent to a new collection agency and they are requiring larger payments?



User Avatar
Wiki User

And the question is what? You created the large bill, you need to be responsible enough to pay it off. You can't expect to pay a dollar a month and think that they'll be happy about it.