Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

What can you do if you want to live with your other parent but the one you are living with will not let you because of the other's significant other?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2004-08-13 10:37:55

Minor children have little recourse in deciding which parent

they want to live with. They do, however have the right to express

their preference/feelings to the judge.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.