Best Answer

Well if your child made rates jump due to an accident, you need to change insurance companies and exclude that child from the policy.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2004-07-08 16:40:00
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +5 pts
Q: What can you do if your rates jump because of your child who will not be driving your car again?
Write your answer...

Related Questions

How have graduated licenses reduced DUI driving rates?

Graduated licenses have reduced DUI driving rates because this license allows for new drivers to receive a gradual amount of driving experience over time.

If you got a ticket for being a minor in possession of alcohol but were not driving will your insurance rates go up?

No, because you were not driving.

Why are insurance rates higher for age sixteen?

Because you have no experience driving and are at greater risk of having an accident.

If your child has a learners permit and does not drive your cars do they need insurance?

If they're not driving anything of yours, they don't need to be insured for your vehicles. However, if you have a child with a learner's permit, your insurance rates will likely be affected, regardless.

What country has the lowest child abuse rates why?

* There are no statistics mentioning what country has the lowest child abuse rates because many of the abuses go unreported. As difficult as it is to imagine some forms of physical abuse are accepted in different cultures.

Does a driving ticket increase insurance rates?


Where can you find free car insurance rates for college students?

Any car insurance agent can give you the rates of their company.Ask other students about their rates because each company may differ greatly in the rates you are seeking.Your driving record will make a difference also, so drive safely.

Will an exhibition driving ticket increase my insurance rates?

An exhibition driving ticket is likely to increase your insurance rates. You need to call your insurance company and let the know about your ticket.

What rates do Ameriprise Auto Insurance offer?

Ameriprise Auto insurance offers several different rates. It really depends on how old you are, your driving record, and if you've taken any driving courses.

What are Garbage truck driving pay rates in Australia?

Garbage truck driving pay rates in Australia vary depending on various factors including level of experience and the company. On average the pay rates range between 23 to 20 Australian dollars.

Which state has the highest rates for child abduction?


Who has the lowest auto insurance rates for a forty year old driver with a clean driving record?

GEICO has the lowest auto insurance rates for a forty year old driver with a clean driving record\

Will a 2 point speeding ticket in a construction zone while driving a company vehicle raise insurance rates?

In Holland, whatever the speed you were driving, no. Insurance companies don't get that kind of information here. Unless stated otherwise in the contract, one can expect that causing accidents will raise rates because your insurer has to pay out.

Can you switch car insurance companies because of an accident?

Even if you get to do it any insurance company will find about your driving records so you will still get high rates because you are considered a high risk driver.

What are cnb and cwb rates in hotel industry?

CWB - Child With BedCNB - Child with NO Bed

Does a texting while driving ticket add points to your driving record?

No, but your insurance company can still see the violation on your driving record and raise your rates at their discretion.

Will careless driving in NJ give you pts and raise ins rates?

careless driving will put my insuarance rate up

The last drop in human population rates?

A)An increase in the cost to raise a child... B)A drop in infant and child mortality rates C)A drop in overall birthrates (apex)

When is the next postage rate increase?

Postage rates have already increased in 2012 and again in 2013. It is very likely that rates will go up again in 2014. You can learn more about the 2013 price raise in postage rates from the USPS website.

Write a letter to customer about insurance rates and reckless driving?

You can simply write a cautionary letter regarding reckless driving and sharing that this will increase their insurance rates. You could give examples of how it affects the cost of insurance.

Does freeway insurance have good rates?

Freeway Insurance, like most insurance companies, base their rates upon information about you. Depending on your history through driving and accidents, they adjust their rates.

How does child abuse effect school dropout rates?

you tell me

What cities have the highest death rates in Texas for aggressive driving?

San antonio

What traffic schools are located near Charlotte?

well there is the Charlotte Area Driving School. This driving school is actually licensed by the state of North Carolina and currently they are offering discounted rates and also a reduction on insurance rates.

What is the going rates for motorcycle insurance in Indiana?

The average rate for good quality motorcycle insurance in Indiana is around sixty to seventy dollars a month. But, then again prices do depend on your driving record, age and vehicle.