What companies are owned by GE?
Some include Disney and GE
Yes GE Money Bank is owned as a subsidiary of the GE Corporation. General Electric was founded in 1892.
No companies are owned by the KKK.
Major corporations that are publicly owned include: - General Motors - Wal-mart - GE - McDonald's - Kraft Foods - Chevron - Coca-cola - 3M - AT&T - American Express - Proctor & Gamble
There are three main American owned gasoline companies. They are Chevron, Exxon/Mobil, and Conoco Phillips. Some privately owned gasoline companies may also be American owned.
Is union fidelity life insurance owned by ge and is so is it the same ge that owns or supports ms NBC?
given the following link http://www.genworth.com/content/genworth/www_genworth_com/web/us/en/forms/claims/overview/annuity/contact_info.html it appears to be owned by Genworth, which was once part of GE, but no longer is. And yes, the same GE that owns NBC. Here is a wikipedia article that links the companies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Electric
No. it is owned by NBC Universal a subsidiary of Comcast.
my companies just saying
General Electric is a publically owned corporation. This means that it is owned (in part) by a series of share-holders. Currently (June '12) GE has about 10.6 million shares outstanding. The majority stock shares are owned by the governing board of GE through various holdings and corporations.
Associated Press owned by American companies and Reuters owned by British companies.
They want some dick
theres no company owned by ben ec.
No, Wikipedia and Google are owned by two different organizations/companies.
All three of the largest beer companies are owned by a foreign company; Coors, Miller and Anheuser Busch.
I simply want to know which companies are owned by Pepsico
Vineyards are frequently owned and run by family-owned companies. However, the most expensive vineyards are frequently owned by investors.
It is owned by multiple companies... bu twas originally owned by John McAfee.
They are owned by Toyota Motor North America.
There are thousands of American owned breweries, but the big three, Bud, Coors, and Miller are owned by outside companies.
There are over 14 million Mormons around the world. It would be impossible to list all the companies owned by individual Mormons around the world, because it would amount to tens of thousands of companies. Mormons are not required to reveal their religion when they legally register their company, nor does the church keep track of the companies owned by it's members.
NBC is owned by General Electric (Symbol: GE)
There are no companies that hire players for basketball. All teams are privately owned.
there has only been two companies and they are owned by mini
Bourjois is owned by Chanel.
It is privately owned
GE owned NBC and in 2004 they merged with Vivendi Universal Entertainment to create NBC Universal. GE owns 80% and Vivendi owns 20%.
According to a Google search, GE Money Bank is owned by the second largest corporation in the world - General Electric.
The term BX is a trademark owned by GE. The term "BX" is a short form for Bronx because GE had a facility to make the cable.
If two companies are owned or controlled by the same entity or person, they are sister companies.
Stock companies, on the other hand, are owned by their stockholders
they were all owned by the colonists themselves and they were owned by joint stock companies
Ruining companies and countries.
because most businesses were owned or did work for foreign companies
Philips and GE are just some of the companies that make LED light bulbs.
Over 75% of McDonald's branches are owned by private companies. The other 25% are owned by the McDonald's Corporation.
The Visa and MasterCard companies are owned by shareholders. They are both publicly owned and operated companies. Only authorized financial institutions can offer a Visa card.
The first railroads were owned by mining companies, which was followed by private companies, then utilility companies for streetcars, and finally the government took over many railroads and streetcars. So, the area and railroad and the time period that you may be concerned with will result in different answers.
Well they are owned by Spyker and made in Sweden.
Walmart also owns Sam's Club.
Yes. They are owned by different companies.
that there are private companies owned by people, and not the government.
to many to count
Because Bill Gates is a billionaire!
No. They are owned by different companies.
Various businessmen and companies.
yes. But it is indirectly owned through group companies
It depends where you live. Every forestry company is owned by somebody overseas to someone.
Currently, Porsche owns no automotive companies. It is owned by the VAG (Volkswagen AG) group.