Best Answer

It actually is fat and it can be surgically removed. These types of fat lumps are usually around some people's eyes.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2006-08-29 06:48:03
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Where did the Jews immigrate from during World War 2

Reducing your risk of chronic disease is what type of health benefit

What are ways to fix obesity

A sentence that uses dentist in it

See all cards
46 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What could a fatty raised area on the outside of one face cheek be and if you tigthen your skin it goes way and there is no bump but it looks like some of the fat shifted on your face?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked