Asked in American RevolutionWW1 Allied ForcesIndustrial Revolution
WW1 Allied Forces
What did Lowell mills rely on to obtain labor?
September 13, 2011 11:47PM
- The factory owners relied on Lowell girls to work for them (the Lowell girls were nearby farm girls)
- The Lowell girls relied on factory owners to give them jobs
- they lived in town near their job with "___mothers"(i cant think of the ___ name -sorry)
- they sent the money home to their family
- the conditions weren't so bad
Asked in Math and Arithmetic
What math skill do scientist rely on when they cannot obtain exact numbers?
Asked in Slavery
Why did the upper south not rely as heavily on slave labor as the lower south?
Where can you obtain a federal labor law poster?
The below answer is misleading. The cheapest posters are FREE ones that are available directly from the government agency that requires their display. Contact your state Dept of Labor for further information. Don't rely on a company who wants to sell you something. labor law posters http://www.dol.gov/ or you can buy the cheapest labor law posters in United States at www.StateAndFederalPoster.com