Asked in
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

What does a pregnant 16 yo need to do if she wants to marry her 18 yo boyfriend in the state of California?


User Avatar
Wiki User
February 06, 2014 9:05PM

Go to the CA county recorder/clerks page in the related links and locate your county. Click on that link, and find "marriage licenses" on your county's Assessor/Recorder/County Clerk page. Click on THAT link, and see if there's a section on "marriage licenses under 18". That should give you the phone number for the juvenile court. You can call them and ask what you need.