1. Cold War started between US and Soviet Union, as those two countries emerged as the only superpowers after the war.
2. Nazi criminals were punished in Nuremberg Trial.
3. United Nations organization was created.
4. Marshal Plan - United States helped Western Europe to recover after the war and prevented the spread of communism.
5. Break up of British, French and Belgian Colonial Empires.
6. Birth of Jewish State of Israel.
After WW2, Germany suffered a lot. They were in debt since they had to repay all the costs of destruction. After sometime, Cold War began, and then Vietnam War.
the will be no world war 2
What happened to the nations who lost world war 2?
World War 1 happened first and World War 2 happened second.
what happened Germany and allies and Japaneses and Russian in world war 2
The Korean War happened after WW2.
World War I
World war 2, which is exactly what happened. World war 2, which is exactly what happened.
they were modifyed or put in muesuems
There were two world wars. World War 1, aka the Great War, happened from 1914 to 1918. World War 2 happened from 1939 to 1945.
World War 2 started.
What happened to Asia in World War 2 was that te emperor Hirojito conquered many countries of Asia.
The Blitz happened in World War 2, roughly 3200 people were killed and many lost their homes.
the Korean war
world war 2
world war 2?
World War 2 and the Holocaust happened.
World War 2 had not happened yet in 1929. It started September 1, 1939.
cause it was an im[portyknjfdslng
The holocaust ended with or before the end of World War 2 in Europe.
Denmark was occupied by Germany during World War 2