Yes, anti-freeze can kill you if you drink it.
Yes, they often do and it will kill them.
It is poisonous.It is poisonous.
Yes, if they drink it it will blind/kill them.
Dont use to much Anti freeze - (make sure ratio of water to Anti freeze are in balance) use gloves when using anti freeze Dont drink it :) Hope this helps
Yes, it certainly can. Avoid giving your dog anti-freeze as a drink.
Yes it can freeze.
water freezes and expands popping the welsh plug
I suppose you will get 2-phase liquid: antifreeze at the bottom and gasoline at the top.
* By using FDA approved anti freeze * By using FDA approved anti freeze
50% anti-freeze, 50% water is normal, this can be elevated to 70% anti-freeze, 30% water. It is not recommended to have a higher anti-freeze ratio than this.
Some bacteria have anti-freeze in them, but most cells will freeze up and burst because ice is less dense than water. Some bacteria have anti-freeze in them, but most cells will freeze up and burst because ice is less dense than water.