They seem to like Taro ant poison quite a bit.
the ant will eat you, WHOLE
Bad things happen. Don't eat poison ivy.
Of-course it depends upon the amount of poison u take in.....................
If a man ingests ant killing powder they should seek medical help. It is a poison and the human body will react and start shutting down without medical attention.
Wilson Ant Out ant traps use poison in order to kill the ants. This poison may not be safe to leave out around your pets, as they might eat it and become sick, especially if the poison contains smells meant to attract the ants.
You will be ill
Their poison is derived from the fire ants they eat. When they eat the poisonous fire ant, they synthesize it into their own. The most poisonous type of toxin the poison dart frogs can make is called batrachotoxin.
The answer is yes, but of course the outcome depends on the size of the dog and how much ant poison he has consumed. If your dog has eaten ant poison, take him to the vet immediately, and be sure to take the ant poison package with you.
I Don't Know try finding a slug and an ant...see what happens
You will get poison
If you eat a a live black ant it will not do anything to you, but it actually provides protein and fiber. Red ant, just the same.
Yes. The chemicals in the ant poison were meant to kill. It could definitely kill a hamster, even in the tiniest amounts. Never place a hamster next to ant poison.
It makes you vomit. POW used to eat balls of dead ants.
You would most likely have to go to the hospital if you ate poison ivy!
it is ant poison
it is ant poison
Seriously? Nothing. What happens when you eat an ant? Thats right. NOTHING
You can. Go do it and see what happens.
You will die depending on the amount of intake!
you tell me
if its alive it well eat u inside lol
An ant would not eat a slug because it is too big for an ant to eat.
not much, it wont poison you or anything