One can overdose on any medication, including antidepressants.
What happens if your overdose on pills
When you overdose on any drug you die. If you don't die, then you survived an overdose.
Yes it is possible to overdose on antidepressants, which could lead to hospitalization, getting your stomach pumped, or drinking liquid charcoal which I do not recommend because it will end in the results of vomiting. Antidepressant overdose can also lead to death, depending on how many you take and of what.
It doesn't matter why you're taking the vitamins, an overdose is an overdose. What happens depends on which specific vitamin you overdose on.
you will die.
you get the runs
If you overdose on cough syrup, you can have liver failure and eventually die.
dilated pupils and a lot of energy and talkative
You may become sadder.
Snorting Prozac and other antidepressants can lead to irregular heartbeat, nausea, and coma. Death does sometimes occur with an overdose.