What is a habit?
The word 'habit' is a noun; a word for:1. regularly repeated
behavior pattern: an action or pattern of behavior that is
repeated so often that it becomes typical of somebody, although he
or she may be unaware of it.
Example: I really need to get into the habit of writing
down what I spend.
2. attitude: somebody's attitude or general
3. addiction: an addiction to a drug ( slang )
4. clothing of religious order: a long loose gown,
usually black, brown, gray, or white, traditionally worn by nuns,
friars, and monks
5. botany zoology growth pattern: the characteristic
appearance, behavior, or growth pattern of a plant or animal
6. shape of crystal: the characteristic growth pattern or
shape of a crystal