What is law to my husband need to pay support for me even we not have kids and i am from Bosnia and my husband is American?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-10-11 15:46:35
2009-10-11 15:46:35

Husband need pay only if weight of heart is more than 4 sheckles and 6 pence. Seeing if you feed him and make heart grow.

User Avatar

Related Questions

if you have the child. And even when he does.

No, Bosnia is not part of Russia and does not even share a border with Russia.

In this case even if both have agreed that the husband would relinquish his parental rights , then there is no need to support the child even in texas.

If the ex husband can prove that he has been paying by checue regularly and the passbook shows it, then the ex husband can sue that wife for even extortion.

Yes unless the mother gets remarried and the child is adopted by the new husband

Absolutely. Even legal residents can be deported due to criminal offenses, related with immigration or not.

Contact the court. Child support is not optional. If he isn't paying, he is violating the court order/law and can be garnished or even arrested. Your Friend of the Court can assist you.

Your husband will have to somehow prove that he is an American citizen. So, yes, he will need a certificate, as would anyone petitioning for his or her spouse, American-born or naturalized.

Most states have no-fault divorces, meaning that there is little consideration for who is to blame for the divorce. This means you might have to pay spousal support even if your spouse cheated.

Athena had no husband even through Hephaestus tried to seduce her.

From what I know about Dominique Dawes she doesn't have a husband or even a Boyfriend

If he agrees to pay, then all is fine and good. Even a court order may not go that far, you would do well to improve your earning capabilities and hope for the best. Check in with a lawyer.

She cheated on many men with her husband even when they were just married and before that

can i reunited with my husband even after file WAVA case against him?

Your ex-husband's death does not change your support obligation - the child's needs continue. And, even if the child is of the age of majority, the money is still owed the father's estate.

Yes, There are companies that do support even after their services.

Your husband should be paying child support for his children unless the mother of the children has remarried and her new husband adopts the children. It would be wise that he gets each child DNA tested to even be sure they are his children. If your husband did not let you know before you married him that he had four children then it's an injustice to you, but the two of you have to learn to communicate and decide on what the right recourse is to resolve this problem.

arranged marriage is when your parents arrange your wife/husband. And sometimes they may even have a dowry this is when the brides father pays the husband to be the husband .

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.