2,375 miles taking this route:
- Take I-84 EAST, from Boise, to I-80 EAST to CHEYENNE at END I-84 in UTAH.
- Take I-80 EAST, all the way thru Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, and Illinois to I-76 EAST to PENNSYLVANIA.
- Take I-76 EAST to I-70 EAST to BALTIMORE at the BREEZEWOOD exit in PENNSYLVANIA.
- Take I-70 EAST to I-270 SOUTH to WASHINGTON off EXIT 53 in MARYLAND.
- Take I-270 SOUTH to Washington.
NOTE: There are tolls along this route:
- there is ONE TOLL BOOTH in Illinois, nothing big.
- I-80 in Indiana (when it is with I-90) is a TOLL ROAD
- I-80 & I-76 in Ohio is the OHIO TURNPIKE
- I-76 in Pennsylvania is the PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE