Hershey Company

What is the little paper in a Hershey's kiss called?

User Avatar
White Jello
March 25, 2020 6:42PM

Calling the Hershey's kiss paper plume a niggly wiggly is a horrible name. I know it's just a slang term someone came up with but it doesn't even make sense at all.

User Avatar
Curtis Strite
March 25, 2020 1:03AM

It's called a paper plume. Some people call it "Niggly wiggly" but that is just a slang term someone came up with.

User Avatar
Wiki User
December 03, 2011 6:58PM

It is called a paper plume.

User Avatar
Dirayna Tayborn
March 23, 2020 2:11AM