Best Answer

Call your lender, let them know you cannot continue to make payments and for them to have the car picked up. They will make the arrangements from there.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2005-06-02 16:24:35
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


26 cards

What is forfeiture

Which of these is the best description of delinquency

Which term is defined as property that is pledged as security on a loan

This is Paula's monthly budget What percent of her expenses is spent on insurance

See all cards
3 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is the process if you want to surrender your car in the state of New Jersey?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

How do you surrender your drivers license in new jersey?

In the state of New Jersey, you can surrender your drivers license by visiting the closest motor vehicle branch. Tell them you want to surrender the license and get a receipt as proof.

What is New Jersey's largest state?

New Jersey is a state so it can't have a state. Rewrite what you want to know.

What were provisions of the New Jersey plans?

They want to have free states for a slave state.

What does 'Don't Jersey Vermont' mean?

Don't Jersey Vermont means one very important thing: Vermonters don't want their state to be like New Jersey.

Use a sentence with the word surrender?

The soldier did not want to surrender to the enemy

How do you go about starting an emancipation process in New Jersey?

you can go to the court house and tell them you want an emancipation...

Why did Israel want war on Palestine?

Israel did not want war at any point, but they are also not willing to surrender their right to a state. Unfortunately, the Arabs were less gracious.

Why did Truman not want the Japanese to surrender with the Soviets help?

H.S.Truman did not want the Soviets to have any influence in the surrender and occupation of Japan .

Why did rush want the state to surrender their power of emitting money?

So that a uniform currency would be produced that would facilitate trade.

What is the area of the state in New Jersey?

For those of you who want to know the area of NJ it is 8,729 sq miles

Is there schools of photography in New Jersey?

probably, but if you want to know, just look at their state services website.

Which state has the darkest window tint law?

new jersey because they dont have one you can have them as dark as you want

People also asked