Asked in
Chicago
Time Zones
The Difference Between

What is the time difference between Florida USA and Ireland?

Answer

User Avatar
Wiki User
April 20, 2017 9:15PM

It depends on the location in Florida and the time of year.

Ireland is five hours ahead of 87% of Florida and six hours ahead of the other 13% from the last Sunday of March until the last Sunday of October and from the first Sunday of November until the second Sunday of March. During the rest of the year, Ireland is four hours ahead of 87% of Florida and five hours ahead of the other 13%.

06:00 CST (in Pensacola Nov-Mar) =
07:00 CDT (in Pensacola Mar-Nov) =
07:00 EST (in Jacksonville Nov-Mar) =
08:00 EDT (in Jacksonville Mar-Nov) =
12:00 GMT (in Ireland Oct-Mar) =
13:00 IEST (in Ireland Mar-Oct)

User Avatar
Wiki User
May 24, 2008 4:07PM

There is a 5 hr. difference in time. If it is 12 noon in FL. it will be 5 pm in Ireland.