answersLogoWhite

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2006-07-19 00:10:12

Somewhat depends on the era it was made. The .410 was not introduced in the Model 21 until the mid-1950's, and fewer than 50 were made in .410 through 1959. After Model 21 moved into the Custom Shop, only FIVE true .410 guns were made through 1982 when US Repeating Arms took over. Very few total USRAC Model 21's were produced in any gauge, with .410 and 28ga being the fewest. Currently, Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing make the Model 21 to order. A true Model 21 in .410 can command $25000-$75000. ANYbody contemplating purchasing one of these really should research the specific gun and have it thoroughly checked for originality and condition. These guns are almost certainly all well-known guns with established sale records. An 'undiscovered' Model 21 in .410 would be very suspicious. sales@countrygunsmith.net

001
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Your Answer

Related Questions


The 98 percent would be light energy, or electromagnetic radiation, and the other 2 percent would be converted into thermal energy, or heat.


$250 and up, depending on condition,markings,and history of the gun.





1.520 percent converted to words = one and fifty two hundredths percent


68 converted into a percent = 6800%68 * 100% = 6800%


11 percent converted into a fraction and simplified is 11/100



The value on a model 1894 in that condition would be 275-350 dollars.


Your winchester model 12 shotgun was made by winchester in 1929.A 20ga model 12 shotgun in 90% original condition is currently valued at 675 dollars.




15.6 converted to a percent and rounded to the nearest tenths is 1,560.0


600.00 converted to percent would be 60,000%


~46.9 percent Note: "~" means "approximately" Solution Method: 61 / 130 = ~0.469 Converted to a percentage ~0.469 = ~46.9% = 0.469 * 100


175 percent converted to a fraction in lowest terms is 7/4


mainly nitrogen (approximately 78 percent) and oxygen (approximately 21 percent) there are approximately 1 percent other gases, which includes carbon dioxide at 0.04 percent (aprrox.)


3.5 to percent = 3.5 * 100% = 350%



Approximately 71 percent.


A Winchester model 1894 rifle that was produced in 1980,and in the condition that you describe,will bring between 375-400 dollars.


Got the box, manual, etc.? Rifle or carbine? Range 500-750


8.5% converted to a fraction in lowest terms is 17/200


0.1 to a percent = 10% 0.1 * 100% = 10%



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.