American Cars
Oil and Oil Filters
BMW 3-Series
Jeep Liberty Sport

What kind of oil does a 1994 buick regal 3.8 V6 take?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-05-11 15:46:52
2007-05-11 15:46:52

Any major brand 10w30 high detergent oil.


Related Questions

You can take transmission out of a 2005 Buick and put it in your 1995 Buick regal.

How do you take off a radiator for a 98 Buick Regal

10w30 says it right on the oil cap.

It takes 5w30. Use synthetic blend.

Take old lights out. Put new lights in. Done. You have just changed the interior lights on a 97 Buick Regal!

It is spring loaaded so take a wrench/ratchet and insert it into the square hole and pull against the spring and then you can get the belt off.

take the panel off the door, everything is inside

You might have to take the car to a certified speedometer repair shop

If you are having a problem with your door, you should take it to a dealer. Look up a local Buick dealership and call them to schedule your appointment for service.

To change the air filter on your Buick Regal, you will want to first unscrew the bolts holding on the cover. After the bolts are unscrewed and removed, remove the cover. Take out the air filter and replace it with the new one. Replace the cover and place the screws in the holes and tighten them.

you take it to alignment shop and have them adjust it after they take measurements.

Drain the radiator. Remove the water pump belt. Take the fan off and fan shroud if necessary. Unbolt the pump and remove it. Bolt on the new pump, and reverse the process to finish the installation.

120056437.984658134756934875 ounces which is ecual to 64 gallons did calculations my self

V6 are a pain to get off. Try twisting back and forth, then pulling it off.

You can bypass the power steering pump pulley in your 1993 Buick regal 3.8 liter engine. Measure the distance around the other pulleys, without the power steering pump pulley. Take the measurement to your local auto-parts stores and ask for a belt of that measurement.

TAke it to the body shop as they have to do it when a car is wrecked.

If it doesn't "Ping" excessively under load should be OK

under the steering wheel you have to take the how thing apart and its a round thing p.s. its connected to the turn signal lever

I would take that to be "Limited Special Edition". GS would be "Grand Sport" and SE would be "Special Edition".

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.