Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2011-06-19 15:46:42

This may be sufficient to warrant a change of custody to prohibit unsupervised visitation with the child and the non-custodial parent.

It should also be reported to the licensing board.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

In most states an 18 year old is no longer a minor and can live where they wish.

I do not really understand the question. It seems like you want to know if the noncustodian parent can be prevented from relaying information to somebody else regarding a case involving a mutual child? Not enough information provided in the question, and did not list what jurisdiction (state)

The noncustodial parent would have to call the state's child abuse hotline and report this to them, and then await their instructions on how to gain custody of the child if they should be taken away from the parent.

Go back to the custodial court. Most custody orders and visitation orders etc have a provision against alienation of the child against the other parent.

The custodial parent must return to court and file a motion for contempt of a court order against the non-custodial parent.

The custodial parent should file a claim against the obligors estate. They should also file for social security benefits.The custodial parent should file a claim against the obligors estate. They should also file for social security benefits.The custodial parent should file a claim against the obligors estate. They should also file for social security benefits.The custodial parent should file a claim against the obligors estate. They should also file for social security benefits.

It is against the law for a non custodial parent to take their child out of State (can be considered kidnapping) without the written permission of the custodial parent. If the custodial parent agrees then be sure it is in writing, with the date and signature of the custodial parent and carry it with you during the trip.

No, a non custodial parent can not take a child out of state without the custodial parents permission. The non custodial parent could be charged with kidnapping if charges are brought against them.

That situation would place the custodial parent in contempt of a court order. The NC parent must return to court for help. A custodial parent who repeatedly refuses to obey a court ordered visitation schedule can lose custody.

Such issues are not the jurisdiction of the state's Attorney General. The custodial parent will need to file suit in the appropriate court in the city or county where they reside against the non custodial parent.

Leaves them permanently or in violation of court ordered custody/visitation time? In either circumstances, the non-custodial parent may file an action for contempt of court against the custodial parent and/or file for custody/visitation modification based on the same.

Yes. The custodial parent and/or if involved state child support enforcement agency can sue for child support arrearages. If a judgment is granted it can be executed as a lien against the non custodial parents vehicle or other property.

the cost to the tax payer and that it is about it i haven't really found anything else about it but when i do i will add to it .

They may, by contacting the child support agency with jurisdiction for the necessary paperwork. You must be willing to forgive past due child support, not just stop the agency from going after them at any given time. Or you can petition the court for a hearing regarding your wish to forgive back child support.

Bring suit against them in the courts of any state in which they are licensed to do business.

No, there are no laws in Virginia that makes it illegal for a custodial parent to live with their boyfriend or girlfriend. If you feel you child is unsafe in this situation, you will have to pursue custody through the courts.

It is not likely that a court would issue such an injunction without some overriding justification. The visitation order may require modification.

PreparationPreparationPreparationKeeping a daily journal of activities which can be use during testimony.Creating A Chronological Statement, or history of the relationship with the other parent and children. Don't lie!!Interviewing several attorneys and picking the right one for you, and not just on the recommendation of someone else. Even a young attorney can be successful against an experienced attorney.see links

I would assume that as long as there were not restraing orders or orders of protection against either the custodial parent or the child, the non custodial parent could live any where they wanted. As long as no ones rights are violated, and there is no danger to the child or either parent, I wouldn't think the law could do anything about where either party lived. Hopes this helps

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.