Best Answer

Go to a real salon (not the cheap kind) and expect to spend a little money to have a professional do the job. If anyone can fix it, a pro can. Make sure your hair dresser is a "master hair stylist" meaning they know what they are doing and have been doing it for a long time. The only true remedy for this problem is to have a good hair cut and cut off all of the dead and burnt ends.

User Avatar

Wiki User

2009-06-14 05:01:12
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Importance of human Remy hair extensions

See all cards
12 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What should you do if your hair is frizzy and looks burnt because you straightened it too much and you have to straighten it just to get the frizzy burnt look out and you have tried hair products?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Does olive oil help straighten curly or frizzy hair?

Yes olive oil does help straighten curly or frizzy hair because I have very curly and frizzy hair and I put olive oil straight from the bottle in it all the time especially when I am going to straighten my hair.

How do you get frizzy hair to sit?

straighten it.

What is a frizzy hair?

Frizzy hairy is just like poofy hair its very very THICK and you would have to straighten it again and again after you shower. I have Frizzy and Poofy Thick hair and that's disappointing. But you can use baby oil (but not too much or your hair will be oily) to straighten it a little. You could also straighten it or straighten it permanently. You could also use salon products that are AWESOME for your hair. Anyways Frizzy hair can be caused by humidity or your hair could just be unhealthy and very dry. But in my case I was born with it so it just came naturally for me.

How do you straighten frizzy hair?

By using straighteners or a straightening iron.

If you straighten your hair before curling it does it go frizzy?

no it doesn't. i straighten my hair before curling it all the time

How does the climate affect the hair growth?

because your hair will get really frizzy and if you put allot of hair products in your hair your will burn or catch on fire and if you straighten your hair allot your hair its gonna be burned and it will all fall off!!

What is the best way to get rid of frizzy hair?

I would say to use the hair shampoo that helps make it less frizzy and then straighten it! That's what I do!

How do you handle rough and frizzy hair?

I have thick frizzy hair too! I usually just spritz it with water and throw it up in a pony or spritz it and straighten it!!

Need volume tried hair products on hair nothing works don't have time to go to a salon Need a product that will work by the way I straighten my hair and it's frizzy help with that?

Use gloss drops by Paul Mitchell, my hair is very frizzy. It always helps.=]

How do you straighten frizzy not curly hair?

you can wet it with water and comb it maybe it will go down --melissa

What does dead end hair look like?

its frizzy and uneven. when you try to straighten it, it stays the same

Is it possible to straighten hair by perming it by brushing out the perm immediately afterwards?

No,It will just make it all frizzy!

People also asked