1) France has hosted the Winter Olympics three times, 1924 in Chamonix, 1968 in Grenoble, and 1992 in Albertville.
2) France has won 94 Winter Olympic medals (27 gold, 27 silver, 40 bronze).
3) The most total medals France has won at a Winter Olympics is 11 at the 2002 Games in Salt Lake City and the 2010 Games in Vancouver.
4) The only time France did not win at least one medal at a Winter Olympics was the 1956 Winter Games in Cortina d'Ampezzo.
5) France has won their most Winter Olympic medals in alpine skiing (43 ... 15 gold, 14 silver, 14 bronze).
6) France has never won a Winter Olympic medal in Ice Hockey, luge, speed skating (long and short track), ski jumping, and skeleton.
7) The youngest athlete to compete for France in the Winter Olympics is Alain Giletti who was 12 years old when he competed in men's singles figure skating at the 1952 Winter Games in Oslo. He finished 7th.
there isn't a single country without sports.
French Canadian: Hockey French from France: Soccer
Football, Rugby, Cycling, Motor Sport, Tennis
The most popular sport in France is soccer. The French are crazy for soccer. Soccer is what most people enjoy in France.
American Football is actually French =)
Cycling, handball, soccer and swimming are sports that the French excel in. Sports-minded people in France also maintain international reputations in figure and ice skating. Fencing, horse-riding, judo, rugby and sculling represent additional sports that garner French practitioners praise.
NO! they suck at sports
All sports except Men's soccer, equestrian and boxing
Yes. In baseball
eeg and spoon!
If there were sports for animals a Cheetah would be good at the 100 meter dash.
There are a number of ways that one can excel in Operation Sports. For example, there are a number of excellent tips provided that are related to the National Football League (NFL). Some of these can be found online at Operation Sports Forum.
It is the same: 'Sports'