Driver's License

What states can you get a drivers license if your drivers license is suspended in Florida?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2013-01-18 01:48:58
2013-01-18 01:48:58

None. Does not work that way.

User Avatar

Related Questions

No. A suspended license is suspended in all states.

If your license in suspended you can't legally obtain a driver's license anywhere else in the USA.

No. A suspended license is suspended in all states and territories of the US.

Ohio had suspended your license. That means you already have one and cannot get another legally.

No. In the US, states have agreed to communicate and cooperate with each other with regard to driving and licensing issues. If your NJ license is suspended, you will need to get it reinstated before you can get a FL license.

Nope. There is a national database that notifies other states of suspended licenses.

If your license is suspended in one state, you cannot get in another. There is a central database that all states access before granting a drivers license to another person.

NO! Once your license is suspended in one state, it is also suspended in all other states.

No. Not only is your license suspended, but so is your very privilege to drive, on any license.

No. All of the states employ a "one driver license, one road" system. This means that when drivers license is suspended in one state, you cannot get a drivers license in another, until the problem is resolved in the original state.

No. Your license is suspended in all states. You will have to get reinstated in Florida first. Actually that is not true my licence are suspended in the state of Florida but i went to NC and I have a licence so you my friend are not telling the truth

None. All states work together. And you cannot get a drivers license in a state in which you do not reside.

if your license has been suspended in a state for speeding tickets unpaid, then yes you can get another license as long as you have a permanent address of residency in the state you are trying to acquire the license.. if you have had it suspended because of drug, alcohol or other reasons then no.. some states won't do it either way.. you just have to be smart..

Until you've met the conditions for reinstatement of your license in West Virginia, none.

In most states a drivers license suspension requires you to surrender such license until such suspension is resolved. When you surrender your drivers license you can be given a state ID card, which serves the same purposes for identification as a drivers license would. That being said, having a suspended driver's license does not cause you to began from flying. If you're talking about flying an aircraft, drivers license suspensions do not affect aviation licenses.

Yes. All states have a cooperative agreement with one another - and honor each other's DMV records and drivers license information.

Suspensions are reported to the national center so you cannot obtain a license in any other state until you are first reinstate in Louisiana

No. All 50 states cooperate in sharing information about your drivers license status.

The simple answer is none. Even without the suspension, as a Michigan resident, you're only eligible to be issued a Michigan licence.

None. You have to meet the conditions for reinstatement of your Indiana licence before another state would issue you one.

No, because they will check your records for your old license and then it will show up then you will not be able to get your licence and tags and you will be suspended in that state as well.Added: An interstate compact between all US states guarantee that if your drivers privileges are suspended in one state it is suspended in ALL states.Added: All states are members except for Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Tennessee (dropped out in 1997). Nevada repealed the authorizing legislation in 2007[1], though it still generally conforms to the agreement through regulations. You can get a license in those states but you can only drive in those states

By federal law, a Military issued drivers license is 'supposed' to be accepted by the states when that active duty person is stationed there. That does not mean that Florida will do it, but they are supposed to.

No you cannot. Suspensions are reported to the NCIC and then to all the states. If your license is suspended by your home state you cannot then go to another state and obtain a license.Can_you_get_license_in_Tennessee_if_your_license_are_suspended_in_Mississippi

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.