What states have adopted the first provision of the uniform marriage evasion act?

Illinois, Louisiana, Massachuettes, Vermont and Wisconsin. The law basically applies to same sex unions and does not apply in any context to underage persons. The majority of US states use federal statutes when it concerns the avoidance of restrictive laws from one state to another. (GN 00305.165. (FYI, I checked with "my mother the lawyer" to be certain of the application). Her opinion is federal law can be applied in any situation where a court order has been obtained to restrain, rescind or annull any marriage, divorce, custodial ruling, etc. when it involves dual jurisdictional matters).