When I pass away and my daughter inherits my home will the home mortgage increase?

If the mortgage is not in her name as a joint tenant, the house will have to be made a part of the estate. The estate will have to satisfy the mortgage. The bank may allow the new owner to assume the existing mortgage, but they are more likely to want to establish a new one. You should really consult an attorney in your area for estate planning purposes.