This is a list of the most popular places in Australia but of course there are many more amazing places to visit.
1. Sydney NSW Capital city of New South Wales
2. Great Barrier Reef QLD 2000 kilometres of coast from Bundaberg to Port Douglas
3. Tasmania Capital city is Hobart, well known for its wilderness areas
4. Melbourne VIC Capital city of Victoria
5. Uluru NT Also known as Ayers Rock in the heart of Central Australia
6. Red Centre NT Alice Springs and the surrounding areas
7. Great Ocean Road VIC A very scenic coastal drive
8. Kakadu National Park NT In the Top End of Northern Territory
9. Gold Coast QLD Stunning beaches, a Surfing paradise and exciting theme parks
10. Fraser Island QLD The largest sand island in the world
11. The Kimberley WA Absolutely stunning unique landscapes in every direction
12. The Daintree Rainforest QLD Is the largest tropical rain forest in Australia
13. Whitsunday Islands QLD Is in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef
14. Barossa Valley SA Well known for it's wineries, cuisine and country views and walks
15. Ningaloo Reef WA Is one of the largest reefs in the world making an undersea paradise
16. Perth WA Capital city of Western Australia
17. Brisbane QLD Capital City of Queensland
18. Blue Mountains NSW Marvel at the majestic landscapes
19. Darwin NT Capital city of Northern Territory
20. High Country VIC The Victorian Alps is part of the Great Dividing Range
21. Adelaide SA Capital city of South Australia
22. Snowy Mountains NSW Are the highest ski fields in Australia
23. Broome WA Well known for pearls and the beautiful Cable Beach
24. Kangaroo Island SA Stunning beaches, forests, desert dunes and farmland
25. Phillip Island VIC Well known for its penguins, seals and the Grand Prix
26. Capricorn Coast QLD Includes 13 beaches from Yeppoon to Emu Park
27. Limestone Coast SA Perfectly sculpted beaches, towns include Robe & Beachport
28. Goldfields VIC Visit towns where gold was found & visit beautiful old buildings
29. Byron Bay NSW A very popular beach & holiday location
30. Yorke Peninsula SA Renowned for cruisy atmosphere and laidback lifestyle
When the holidays began
There are various holidays celebrated in Australia but some of the National public holidays include Australia Day and Anzac Day. Other yearly holidays are much the same as North America with New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
One can find information on holidays insurance in many different places, including insurance websites. Some good places are Twiddy, Smartraveler and ASDA Money.
There are many places to visit in Paris on holidays. There are many large attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower, and there are many good shopping options as well such as the Flea Market at Porte de Vanves
There are numerous public holidays celebrated among the eight regions of Australia. There are only six holidays, however, that are celebrated by all eight regions. These are; New Years Day (Jan 1), Australia Day (Jan 26), Anzac Day (April 25), Christmas Day (Dec 25), Good Friday (Varies) and Easter Monday (Varies).
Currently, South Australia has the most, with 13 public holidays. See the related link below.
Public holidays in December in Australia are Christmas Day (25 December) and Boxing Day (26 December).
how man places in Australia
There are many sites you can visit to find out the public holidays taking place in Australia. Wikipedia has a list of these holidays and there is also a site dedicated to public holidays across all countries where you can find the information.
If you are looking for good places to find Halloween crafts, the best place to look on is crafts.kaboose.com/holidays/halloween/
In Australia Cheltenham is actually based in Victoria, and there are numerous of places that are available in that town, and that there good things to do.
Australia Day, and National Day
Yes. Australia celebrates the following holidays which are not recognised in the US:Australia Day on 26 JanuaryANZAC Day on 25 Aprilthe Queen's Birthday (dates vary from state to state)
my holidays is very good.
A good example of a country with a desert in it is Australia. The dry and hot places are simply called The Deserts of Australia.
No, he lives at the North Pole, but I believe he comes to Australia for his holidays.
No. Australia does not recognise or celebrate any holidays on 3 December.
Australia has many different holidays one special one is Christmas and New years day! Are you stupid is also another holiday! - John Smith
THE HOLIDAYS THEY CELEBRATE SOME ARE ON JUNE 8TH THE QUEENS BIRTHDAY, JAN 26 AUSTRALIA DAY, AND APRIL 25 ANZAC DAY!!
there are lots of places
It depends what places in Asia that you are asking about.
places in London
A good website to use to start to plan a trip to Australia will be the Australian Tourist board website. This gives loads of information on the sights and good places to visit.
There are many holidays not celebrated in the US. The Queen's Birthday, ANZAC day and Australia Day are just three of many holidays not celebrated or recognised in the US.