Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2008-09-11 10:25:16

www.gunsamerica should be able to help


Your Answer

Related Questions

Gun shops,, gun shows, want ads, etc..

Try contacting Marlin parts. Consumer Parts Orders: Consumer Service Dept: (800)544-8892


Well, which one are you looking for? A magazine or a clip? They're not the same thing... Either one, you can typically find at gun shops.

Try and

THere is no clip. It is a tubular feed magazine

I have used the 10-round magazine for the Marlin 795 sold by Brownells ( as 550-000-337. This is a nickel plated mag. Aside from extra capacity and nickel plating it appears to be the same design as the 7-round magazine that came with the rifle (Marlin 989). Brownells also sells a 7-round blued mag as 550-707-346 that should work.

Marlin Fireamrs by Brophy.I can say that the Marlin model 55 shotgun was made from 1950-1965.The marlin model 55 goose gun which had a 36in barrel was made from 1962-1996.

That is a Marlin mdl 80. try website for gunpartscorp. look under Marlin 80.

i order two for my model 56 on

A Marlin Model 60 is a very popular rifle. To find an inner magazine tube for this firearm, you can turn to your local gun dealer. There are also a variety of online resources available that will offer this piece for sale.

You might find a magazine for one at egunparts.

The Ranger 22 was built by Marlin firearms, try a clip that fits the folowing Marlin Rifles. 50-50E, 80C, 780. You are looking for something that was built in the 1930s.

You won't, because it doesn't use clips, it uses magazines. Sounds picky, but, there are weapons that use clips, not magazines. Here is the basic difference, a magazine is a container which holds ammunition, while a clip holds ammunition in place when outside the magazine, and in some weapons with an internal magazine as well. For example, the M1 Garand has an internal magazine that you load with a clip that stays in the weapon until the last round is fired and then it is ejected. The M1903 Springfield has an internal magazine that can be loaded via a clip, but, the clip does not go into the magazine. The M16 has a magazine that goes into the magazine well of the weapon. You can load the magazine with a clip, but, the magazine has to be out of the weapon to do this. Try for magazines.

Find a copy of the company history written by Brophy and look up the sn.

Try, gun shops, gun shows, internet

I would start my search at Numrich gun parts corp.

Best bet would be to write to Marlin and ask them. They pay attention. You can find their address at .

Sadly, your rifle has been out of production for a LONG time. You can check with Marlin thru their website, or have a gunsmith check his sources for used parts.

I would find Numrich Gun Parts online and contact them. They will probably be able to help.

Exc. V.G. Good Fair $120 $100 $75 $50 Try for a magazine or triple K in San Diego or the Old West Scrounger

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.