Cars & Vehicles
Mercury Tracer

Where can you find a replacement f8ce-ae car part for a 1998 Mercury Tracer?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-04-12 12:38:13

There is no way to tell what tht art is based on the part number

you gave. It is only a partial part number. That is the prefix and

suffix, which only says what kind of car it fits and other stuff

like if it's left hand or right hand, stuff like that. The base

part number, which is a 5 or 6 digit number and sometimes has a

letter in it, sometimes found in between the prefix and suffix,

sometimes it is off to the side, is what is needed to tell what

kind part is. Maybe you could just tell us what the part looks like

and where it is on the car?

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.