Auto Insurance Claims
Workers Compensation

Where can you find help if you were injured in a work related accident and have been denied WCI in Alaska?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-07-28 15:55:37

If it was a work related event and they refuse to pay, contact

the state department of wage and hour or whatever it's called where

you live. If it's work related, they're REQUIRED to take care of

it. * In general Alaska's WCI regulations require an employee to

have 13 weeks of continuous employment before they are eligible for

WCI benefits. It is a misconception that all US states require all

employers to provide WCI coverage for all employees. The injured

person shuld contact the SOcial Security Administration, the Alaska

Deparatment OF Labor and Workforce Development for assistance. SSA, ADLWD, Worker's

COmpensation Com,

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.