Chevy S-10
2000-2005 Dodge & Plymouth Neons

Where can you find measurements for the motor mounts for a 350 conversion in an 85 S10?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2010-08-11 17:23:18
2010-08-11 17:23:18

there are companies that offer conversion motor mounts precisely for this swap.Advance adapters out of California makes the one i used


Related Questions

User Avatar

after market type mounts: AGP DogBone Motor Mounts 00-05 Neon if your looking for stock motor mounts:

User Avatar

There is no conversion kit made for that, you need to just get a set of V8 motor mounts and bolt them in and then you can drop the V8 in.

User Avatar

These are sideways motors so the replacements of the motor mounts is not an easy job. I suggest that if you can not find them you should not try to replace them. There are two at the top of the motor at both ends. (near both fender wells. And then there are mounts on the transaxle. (transmission).

User Avatar

There is always a company that sells motorcycle parts, so it's so easy to find an automotive company that sells or manufacture motor mounts for your desired vehicle.

User Avatar

I need price on motor mounts and cvc jounts Yahoo Groups has a very helpful group; villagerquest. It is here you find the answer(s).

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.