Springfield Firearms
Western Field Firearms

Where can you find parts for an old Western Arms shotgun?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2010-08-15 20:16:32
2010-08-15 20:16:32

Western Arms Company: Trade name used by the Ithaca Gun Company on an inexpensive line of shotguns made in the 1930's and 40's. Not to be confused with Western Field, made for Montgomery Ward by Stevens. Worth repairing if in otherwise good condition, and the guns appear nearly identical to the Lefever Nitro Special, also made by Ithaca.


Related Questions

User Avatar

it is a Stevens, parts are interchangeable...

User Avatar

You can find parts for many westernfield shotguns at Numrich gun parts.

User Avatar

Try your local gunsmith. The Riverside is a Stevens shotgun. If you can find out which model it is, you can probably find the wood at Numrich Gunparts

User Avatar

Buy my 20 g companion,and there are your parts?

User Avatar

Depending on which parts, they may need to be made.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.