Best Answer

Eric, ask the lenders you collect for what they require for wrongful repo insurance(usually 1M with the lender as additional insured), dishonesty bond(1M max),ect. Ask the folks you got your business lisc. from if anything else is needed for repoing. email me if that doesnt get you started. Good Luck Prime Inc. 800-699-5702 RSIG 800-997-7724 Recovery First 800-687-4631 Geoghan Agency 631-472-5000 Cagley Insurance 805-497-2141 Garage Keepers 800-845-3225 Garage Services is great! 800-521-1709 ext 3707. New York TITLE STATE: Yes SECURITY INTERESTS: Shown on title held by debtor. LICENSE REGISTRATION: New York Motor Department of motor Vehicles, P.O. Box 2750, Albany, New York 12220. Tel.:(518)486-4714. RECOVERY REQUIREMENT: As per UCC, repossession allowed without committing a breach of the peace. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LIQUIDATION: If New York Title, must have a signed off MV-901(notice of recorded lien) and a MV950(combination bill of sale, odometer statement, affidavit of repossession). If out of state title, title must show lien holder as owner and a notarized bill of sale. PLATES: Remain with the debtor.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2004-06-23 01:13:25
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides
See all Study Guides
Create a Study Guide

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Where can you find the licensing and bond requirements to start a repossession service in Idaho?
Write your answer...
Related questions

Is it illegal to hide your car from repossession in the state of Idaho?

YES! Don't hide your car from the police it's very bad.

If you live in Washington can you get divorced in Idaho?

All states have residency requirements.

What kind of service industries are in Idaho?

Resource industries

Name the national parks of Idaho?

For a listing of all of Idaho's National Park Service sites, visit:

What shuttle services are there from SLC airport to Idaho Falls?

SkyWest has service to IDA.

How does Idaho make money?

by service and farming : potatoes, wheat, beats etc.

How old do you have to be in Idaho to get your belly button pierced?

Body Piercing facilities are inspected by the local health protection and inspection office and are licensed by the local city hall business licensing department. Listed in the yellow pages under heading of "Body Piercing" and or "Tattoos". All Body Piercing and Tattoo studios have age limits set by the licensing agency so age limits can vary from town to town and city to city. Prices for piercings can also vary from shop to shop as well as the requirements for parental consent. Your best bet is to call your local city hall business licensing office and ask about age requirements for your area. Then call the local studios listed and ask about shop policies and prices.

What is the legal gambling age in Idaho?

gambling is illegal in Idaho, unless upon an Indian Reservation. If legal the age limit would go along with national requirements of a minimum of 21 years old

What is the deadline for CPAs in Idaho to fulfill their cpa cpe requirements to maintain their license?

CPAs in Idaho are required to report their Continuing Professional Education credits for the preceding calendar year annually by January 31st.

How long those it take the US Postal Service to deliver a letter from Denver Colorado to Idaho Falls Idaho?

First Class Mail is delivered in three to five days.

Can you lose your Idaho drivers license if you drop out of high school?

Yes, the state of Idaho Bureau of Motor Vehicles requires a high school diploma or a driver's license will either not be issued, or revoked. Proof of enrollment in school is one of the requirements for first time drivers who are attempting to get a license in Idaho as well.

What is the ZIP code for Boise Idaho?

Zip codes in Boise, Idaho range from 83701Ð83799. Check with the United States Post Service Zip Code Lookup tool for the right number for the location.

What are Idaho's regions?

Central idaho,north idaho, south idaho

When was Idaho County Idaho established?

Idaho County Idaho was established in 1864.

What moving truck services are offered in the Rexburg, Idaho area?

If you are looking for more information on what moving truck service are offering in the rexburg idaho area, the best place to look is on

Which is the power company for Idaho Falls?

Residents of Idaho Falls Idaho are serviced by Idaho Falls Power Company. The utility is owned and operated by the city of Idaho Falls. It has three hydroelectric plants on the Snake River. Idaho Falls Power does not generate enough electricity to service all of its customers. It buys the necessary power difference on the free market from Bonneville Power Administration Idaho Falls Power consistently claims that its power rates are among the lowest in the United States. The surrounding area is mostly serviced by Rocky Mountain Power, a division of Pacific Corp. Some residence near Idaho Falls are serviced by Idaho Power Co.

What are the Idaho state auto inspection requirements?

Idaho does not have a statewide auto inspection requirement. However, some counties in Idaho have an emissions test requirement, namely Ada and Canyon counties (Boise and Nampa being the major cities in those counties). In Ada and Canyon county, you must have your car checked for emissions compliance every other year.

What is the halfway point between Idaho Falls Idaho and Boise Idaho?

Twin Falls, Idaho

What is the population of Idaho County Idaho?

As of the 2000 Census, the population of Idaho County Idaho is, 15,511.

When was Idaho Falls Idaho Temple created?

Idaho Falls Idaho Temple was created in 1943.

What state is northeast of Idaho?

There are no states north of Idaho, Montana borders Idaho to the east, although because of Idaho's shape Montana does, for a section of southern Idaho, border Idaho's southeastern part.

How tall is Idaho Falls?

Idaho Falls is a city in Idaho, it is not a waterfall. The elevation of Idaho Falls is 4,700 ft.

What are the newspapers in Boise Idaho?

The Idaho Statesman and the Idaho Press-Tribune.

When was Idaho falls Idaho estabilshed?

Idaho Falls was founded in 1864.

Where is BYU-Idaho located?

BYU-Idaho is located in the state of Idaho.