Sears Roebuck Firearms
Newspapers and Magazines

Where can you get a magazine for a 1966 or 67 Sears Model 42 bolt action rifle number 103.2840?

User Avatar
Wiki User
February 11, 2007 1:04AM

While searching around for the Sears Model 42 103.2840 I ran across a website that said this particular gun is a Marlin 80 and parts for this gun can be obtained from Numrich gun parts in NY. As of 2-10-07 the website shows they are out of stock on the magazine(Numrich item number 403090A for $8.40 each.) Will be calling Monday.