Iver Johnson Firearms
Crescent Firearms

Where can you get parts for Crescent shot guns?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-10-05 00:21:08
2005-10-05 00:21:08

You can get some double barrel parts from GUNPARTS. com

User Avatar

Related Questions

Palmetto shot guns were made by Crescent Fire Arms Co. Crescent made firearms for many different companies and gun outlets. Crescent made a decent gun...............

Trade name. Made by Crescent. 50-100 USD value.

Not really. Some ae .177 caliber and fire steel shot, some are 6mm and fire plastic shot. Different guns have different parts, and work differently.

They don't. They are shot by PEOPLE that are using guns.

Actually manufactured by Crescent Firearms. Parts might be found by checking some of the major used parts dealers.

With regret, there is no major source of parts for these. Crescent went out of business in 1931, and the hammer guns were much earlier than that. Hammers were vulnerable to being broken. Numrich is the usual source, but are sold out. You may find a gunsmith with a damaged gun that can be an organ donor, but that would be luck. It is worth checking Ebay or local guns shows. Sorry, wish I had a better answer for you.

This shotgun was probably made by Crescent, so your local gunsmith can probably find one in his parts pile. Or, if there are no missing pieces, he can repair yours.

Red Chieftain shotguns were made by Crescent Arms Arms Co and J Stevens Arms Co for the Supplee-Biddle Hardware Co.

The "New White Powder Wonder" was made by the Crescent Fire Arms Co. if produced before 1919 and by the J. Stevens Arms Co. if it was made after 1919. These were sold by Sears Roebuck company. Parts have not been made in around 100 years, and available parts would be those cannibalized from other guns.

I have a complete 90% Crescent 12 ga 100,00 yours..

They made lefever shot guns starting around 1878 and ending in 1921.

Rifles, hand guns, shot guns, sub machine guns.

There isn't going to be any, unless you find an old catalog. The NR Davis Gun Co bought the Warner Gun Co in 1917 and began producing guns marked Davis Warner Arms Co. Shortly after, the Crescent Firearms Co bought the company and produced guns under that name from parts already manufactured, until Crescent was bought by Stevens Arms.

Your question is a oxymoron. Pneumatic BB guns are single shot. Machine guns are Multi shot. There are several C02 driven BB machine guns

At least one company that made guns marked with the Tru Test label was Crescent firearms.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but there would be no connection between Crescent-Folsom and Mossberg. Crescent would not have made any guns for Savage-Stevens, but in 1932, the Stevens Division of Savage purchased Crescent from Folsom and continued to make many of the Crescent private-label guns.

that he is a great shot and he shot a lot of guns when he was young.

There are many different types of guns! Shot guns, rifles, hand guns, pistols, even paint guns and air soft guns. Then with each type there are different callibers, which is the size of the bullet that is shot through it. the higher the number the bigger the calliber therefore the bigger the bullet and generally the bigger the gun.

From ABOUT 1905 through the 1930s, Crescent Firearms (under several different names) manufactured "Hardware store" guns, using nearly 100 different brand names. None of my references have a separate listing for Trustworthy, making Crescent a likely suspect in that time frame. For some guns, there is simply not much information available. Sorry-

any Item Is only Worth What one person will give & another person will take at any given time & place Butch That is a true statement, but not very informative. The Crescent single shot shotguns are selling from around $25 for a parts gun to maybe $75-$100 in top condition.

yes they can be but you will need a blunder buss

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.