Asked in
Women's Health
Job Training and Career Qualifications

Where do you go to school to become a psycologist?


User Avatar
Wiki User
March 05, 2009 7:38AM

I believe most, if not all, universities (and colleges, too) offer psychology courses. You either complete a Bachelor of Arts degree or Bachelor of Science degree, whichever you choose, you major in Psychology. I believe in order to become a psychologist, you then have to get your masters degree in Psychology.