Crankcases and PCV Valves
Chrysler Town and Country
Ford Expedition XLT

Where is the PCV valve on a 1998 Chrysler T and C with the 3.8 engine?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-12-10 00:43:04
2005-12-10 00:43:04

The PVC valve is located (looking in the engine compartment) on the right side close to the throttle body back side of the intake manifold. There is an air hose that follows the back of the intake manifold from left to right . At the intersection, )back right side) where the hose mates to another. there is an off white or metal object in line of the hose. This is the PVC valve.


Related Questions

User Avatar

The 1998 Cavalier does have a PCV valve. The valve is in the side of the valve cover, held in by a metal ring.

User Avatar

the pcv valve is in the middle of the inside valve cover wich will be called the riht side valve cover

User Avatar

The 1998 and newer S10 with the 2.2L engine does not have a serviceable pcv valve.

User Avatar

Yes, it is on the center of the rear valve cover.

User Avatar

The PCV valve on a 2001 3.3 Chrysler minivan is on the top of the rear valve cover.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.