Best Answer

On the side of the transmission. It is called a solenoid pack. To change a shift solenoid you must replace that. Having been in the transmission business for a long time you probably have more wrong than that with that particular transmission.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2007-04-08 00:56:28
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Where is the shift solenoid in a 2000 Plymouth Breeze?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked