Who are the top 10 wealthiest members of Congress and what are their party affiliations?
December 20, 2014 4:49AM
Below are the top 10 richest members of 2014 Congress based on
net worth. In this order, I've included their rank, title, name,
party affiliation, state, and 2013 net worth (rounded to the
- 1.Rep. Darrell Issa R-California $357M
- 2.Rep. Michael McCaul R-Texas $118M
- 3.Rep. John Delaney D-Maryland $112M
- 4.Sen. Jay Rockefeller D-West Virginia $108M
- 5.Sen. Mark Warner D-Virginia $95M
- 6.Rep. Jared Polis D-Colorado $74M
- 7.Sen. Richard Blumenthal D-Connecticut $63M
- 8.Rep. Scott Peters D-California $45M
- 9.Sen. Dianne Feinstein D-California $44M
- 10.Rep. Suzan DelBene D-Washington $38M
So, we've got #1 with over 3x as much as #2; 8 of the top 10 are Democrat; 3 of the top 10 are from California; and 2 are female.