Who do you call when you have a new invention?

what is your dream come true for this invention?

if you care to protect your rights of ownership you may wish to contact

* an independent, licensed patent agent


* an attorney who is an expert in patent law

if you wish to let people know about it you can contact a public relations person

if you wish to get people to help you make a business of it and you need financial help,

you may want to present your ideas to venture capitalist groups

but beware, if you invention is a "success",

in exchange for financing, they the venture capitalists will likely keep the lion's share of profit

if your stuck after these answers, i'd be willing to talk to you to get you to the right people. rob kanzer, life and business coach (www.robkanzer.com)