Why do moldy bread smell?
because it's moldy
== == * I've eaten it and I'm still alive. Just make sure that you take the mold off. Also, don't use extremely moldy bread: If your bread has more than three small colonies or a large one, then throw it out... One way of checking if the bread is safe to eat is that if the bread has a peachy smell or a grass smell, it's bad. == == * No, eating moldy bread…
It depends on how moldy it is. If it's not too bad, and you can easily scrape off the moldy part than I would say go ahead and eat it. If it's very moldy all over I'd be careful because you might get sick. The USDA Suggests throwing the bread out if it is moldy at all. The mold on grain can make you sick.
you have to first place vinegar i a bowl about 1/4 cup and microwave for 40 seconds them dip pieces of bread in it until they soak it repeat this process until you have 4 pieces of soaked vinegar bread then put the on plates and but them around your house. if you need more pieces of bread to go so repeat this process then leave the vinegar there until the smell is gone.