Belief in God
Here are opinions on this potentially contentious question:
1) Peer influence. In high school, for example, the one or two religious believers in a class may be subject to ridicule. (See also: Does God exist?)
2) Convenience; desires. No one wants "bothersome" rules, or limitations to their personal pleasure.
3) Lack of proper information. People have inaccurate notions about God, religion and belief. They've picked up tidbits, jokes, and "sound-bites," and on such solid authority they dismiss the entire topic.
4) Unfortunate experiences. Many have had personal hardships, or a harsh religious upbringing or education, and as a consequence may retain an unhappy feeling towards belief, without realizing that emotions and proofs are two different things.
5) Many think that science, and specifically Evolution, have proved that there is no God. They don't comprehend that even if Evolution was an unquestionable fact, it would not automatically follow that God isn't there. They also seem unaware that there are a significant number of highly-qualified scientists who do not believe in Evolution.
6) Intellectual laziness. Many people have simply never delved into the subject, to see if God's existence can be convincingly demonstrated.
7) Stereotyping. People call us "religious nuts," "Bible-thumpers," etc.; so the average layperson may get a negative feeling toward all belief, not realizing that he/she should first look into the existence of God in principle, before necessarily looking into religion.
because it is hard to understand and some people dont realize how important it is in life!
I do realize that for some people this is hard to believe but, HE IS REAL!
It is hard to spot so people don't realize that they are near or even in it.
People liked Coretta Scott King because she was hard working and a wonderful woman. ;)
My dream job would be to be a nurse. Some people do not realize how hard of a job this would be, which is why some people can't follow through with it, like me.
"i realise that you had a hard time"
Neil Armstrong, showed that anything is possible when you try hard and are determined. He helped people realize that we can really know about our solar system.
habbits are hard to break.
If she has a boyfriend it would be best to not voice your feelings at this time. You cannot knowingly try to come between them if your truly her friend. I realize it must be hard to stand by and watch her with someone else but she is with that person because she wants to be.
Telekinesis is a natural talent that most people are born with, but that never truly develops. There are some rare people to which this comes easily, but even they have to work very hard at doing it.
Its hard to be a kid but when you grow up you have a wonderful life and you will have kids then get marry and just have a good life!
yes and as well as my hard working
Because it is so hard to leave the game. Once you realize you can;t play they still want to be apart of the game.
Truly anyone who wants to and is tries hard enough.
He Truly/Really Loves her.
Really hard, but really, really wonderful!
I would try hard to get some brains.
This means that truly good men are rare, hence 'hard to find.'
You should play hard to get at the begging, when you realize that the person likes you. That way he will not use you and will learn to love u.
Being a parent is a very hard job. It takes a lot of responsibility and dedication. But is also very rewarding and wonderful.
== == Simply wonderful. Sure there are hard times,but adversity makes you stronger.
We have supervisors rather than moderators. The supervisors are amazing because they have great mentors, and the community assistants accept only the best. It is a hard act to follow, and when you get your supervisor badge, you don't want to fail, since it is a high honor and so many are counting on you. I've experienced this honor and and am glad to be a part of this wonderful team of people. The supervisors and community assistants here truly are the elite!
Lack of knowledge about her, most likely, along with the fact that she was executed for treason. Many people also believe that Elizabeth I was also a wonderful Queen that everyone liked, Anne of Cleves was truly ugly and Henry VIII was always a behometh of a man. But once people do more research and put aside stereotypes, they find out the truth. Mary, Queen of Scots was a beautiful, charming woman who was kind and friendly but she unfortunately had a hard life that has led to the popular image of her.
Sometimes people in a family do not realize that everyone has a different personality and sometimes those personalities can conflict with another causing hard feelings or constant arguing. Mature people learn to deal with it to keep the family unity together.
Lashay means Smart,lovely,wonderful,cool,and HARD WORKING!!!!!!**