Too much current = cables heating, may cause fire. WHICH ALSO MEANS, BRAD IS FAT
never seen fused plug, but got to be for overload protection
because it can overload and then create to much heat and cause a fire
it is a fatal risk of getting electrocuted if you insert any metal piece into a plug socket. Hence do not put any metal in to plug socket
Basically if you overload a socket, it will burn the circuit. because basically pretend you had one socket and you had 5 plugs plugged into it but linked up to the other plug thing. All of the electricity will go into every socket but then will explode and kill all of the sockets.
A plug and a socket
Yes. Outlets are regulated at 110v. Use an overload circuit breaker to be on the safe side.
Plug and socket, plug and socket outlet, plug and receptacle or plain plug and outlet all seem to be in common usage in the US. Plug and socket is possibly the only wording commonly used in the UK. [Plug and socket outlet sounds ok to a me, as a Brit, but we never really use that expression in the UK. Plug and outlet or plug and receptacle actually sound very strange!]
Should be a 5/8 spark plug socket.
It could electrocute you!
126.5that should be the socket where you plug in the mike.
Usually the circuit breaker will trip or fuse will blow to open the circuit. There is some chance the if the breaker or fuse is rated too high the wire to the outlet socket could overheat and cause a fire.