The blood type would be A positive.
You could have O positive or negative blood or A positive or negative blood.
No, because the domonite blood type would be AB positive. So you would most likely get a baby that is AB positive.
The child's blood type could be B positive or O positive.
Probably AB+ blood.
If the father's blood type is O positive and the mother's blood type is B positive, a child could have type B or type O blood, and the Rh factor could be positive or negative.
NO because it is different
75% chance B positive, 25% chance O positive.
No. It would be TB positive.
the child's blood group will be AB-.
B positive or negative or, O positive or negative.
If the mother is O positive, and the son is A positive, the father's blood type can be A positive or negative (AA or AO) or AB positive/negative.
It would be either/or. My wife and I have the same blood types as the example given, we have two girls, and they have both blood types.
If both parents are B- they can only have children who are B- and O-. One would have to be positive in order to have a child with positive blood.
it might be a molar pregnancy
that would be AB POSITIVE
With a mother with AB Positive blood type and a father with an O Positive blood type, there are four possibilities for the offspring's blood type. The child of this pairing could have A positive or negative, or B positive or negative type blood.
A Positive can RECEIVE A+, A-, O+, and O- blood. A Positive can DONATE to A+, and AB+ O Positive can DONATE to A+, B+, O+, and AB+. O Positive can RECEIVE O+ and O- blood only. As far as conception and what the child would be and if there would be any complications directly linked to the blood type, The possible combinations of blood type for the child would be AO+ (thus being "A Positive) or OO+ (Thus being "O Positive) and since both blood types are "+" (meaning they both contain the protein), then there should be no incompatibility problems.
I can assure you this isn't a miscarriage. It sounds like the doctor is testing you with the less accurate method. It does sound like you are pregnant. You need to contact your doctor and ask specifically for the QUANTITATIVE BETA HCG blood test and this is 100% accurate.
A persons blood type is determined by their genes. For a child to have O positive blood, it will not have any A or B markers but will contain an Rh factor. Both parents would be O positive.