Will a 27 year old male can still grow taller?

I believe it's different for everyone, there is a possibility you can. I suggest you check your doctor doctor and have an x-ray to see if your Growth Plates have fused. See if your doctor can provide Human Growth Hormone (HGH) treatment which can help to stimulate extra growth. If they have fused already, then you probably won't grow any further naturally.