Unfortunately once the mixture has "seized" (gained a granular texture due to overheating or water getting into the mixture) it is not possible to change it back. It is better to begin again - the resulting brownies from this mixture will be very odd.
Not right away but can cause failure with coolant system components over a period of time that could produce a overheating condition. Very corrosive to metals as well. Recommend 50% water mixture to dilute anti freeze for proper protection.
This depends on the mixed compounds.
the solution is that you get salty water
It would help to enrich the fuel mixture.
the resulting mass would be 35 grams.
A homogeneous mixture.
Oil and water don't usually mix, unless forced to by an outside force. The resulting mixture would be called an emulsion.
they form a mixture.
a homogeneos solution
Yes, you can dissolve a solute like sugar in it. The resulting mixture is a solution.
Check to make sure you have the correct mixture of anti-freeze and water because anti-freeze also helps with overheating too. If you still have a problem check your thermostat. It could be stuck closed and may not be opening.
Several issues can cause a back fire:OverheatingLean mixtureFaulty ignition
The reasons are:- to avoid splashing due to overheating- to calm the boiling
The resulting mixture will turn reddish-brown in colour
Heating a mixture of ethanol and water would produce a mixture of water vapor (steam) and ethanol vapor. Depending on the composition of the mixture, there could be more ethanol vapor than steam in the resulting gas mixture.
The incomplete combustion resulting from a rich mixture results in smoke from the chimney. A plenty of air at the intake or a tuning of the burner usually solves the problems. Check the air filters for blockage and replace. A worn out fuel nozzle (in case of oil fired) might also be a cause of improper mixing of air and fuel resulting in incomplete combustion.
Butter is a homogeneous mixture. When all the components are mixed together the resulting product some how looks same but it is more thick than water
An electrolyte replacement. Mostly used for dysentery sufferers. :)